|Play Group||2 years & 6 months|
|LKG||3 years & 6 months|
|UKG||4 years & 6 months|
|Class I||5 years & 6 months|
|Class II||6 years & 6 months|
|Class III||7 years & 6 months|
|Class IV||8 years & 6 months|
|Class V||9 years & 6 months|
|Class VI||10 years & 6 months|
|Class VII||11 years & 6 months|
|Class VIII||12 years & 6 months|
- For admission, parents have to fill up a registration form, which is available at the school fee counters.
- The dates for the Parents’ Orientation Programme will be notified at the time of submission of the registration form.
- Admission is subject to availability of seats.
- Practice Papers are provided along with the registration form.
- List of the students selected will be displayed on the school notice board as per the dates specified.
- The formalities to be completed are :
- Payment of all fees within the due date.
- Submission of proof of date of birth for students of PG to Class I.
- For children taking admission from PG to Class-I, birth certificate/ transfer certificate any of these documents is acceptable in original.
- Submission of Transfer Certificate in original and xerox copy of the previous class mark sheet in case of admission from class II onwards is mandatory.
A student must produce an evidence of the date of birth (a birth certificate for the PG and KG section and a T.C. of the previous school from class I upwards) by the second week of April, failing which the admission will stand cancelled.
The original and photocopy of the previous school’s mark sheet by the second week of April, failing which the admission will stand cancelled The school leaving certificate of a student joining school from class VII upwards must be countersigned by the educational authorities of the district in which the previous school is situated.
Please note that a student will be admitted only to the class mentioned on the transfer certificate and to no higher class nor will a student be promoted before the end of a school calendar year. The TC and mark sheet have to be of the same school.
School fees should be paid before the due date mentioned on the fee card.
To avoid rush and to save time, fees can be paid for 3,6 or 12 months together. Fee once paid will not be refunded.